Sunday, July 26, 2009

Here We Go Again

You know the drill! Let's give 'em a good old SITS welcome!

Donna's Days
Stepford Life
Ma Vie Folle
A Hen's Nest
Little Nothings

Glamma Grandma
Peace is Love
Mommy 2 Two Girls
IPictureGirl
Bloggin' It Like It IS

Naddez'z Goody Corner
The Marketing Mama blog
The Cloth Diaper Report
Moxie Mama
A Journey Through Flowers

The Happy Chickadee
The World Through My Eyes
Mums and Stuff
Julie's Creative Therapy
Sharing a Dream, Accomplished!

Slacker-Chick
My Works and Words
Intrigued
House of Prince
Golfgal


Have a great week ladies!

10 comments:

Just Lisa said...

Done! Have a great week!

Carma Sez said...

My Works and Words seems to be linking up to Slacker-Chick's blog.

Just wanted to let you know.

Almost complete...

said...

"Peace Is Love" is giving me a hard time leaving a comment. Meaning, it won't let me.

said...

Done.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hope you have a great week, SITStas, off to work the list a few at a time. Slow and steady...

Valerie said...

Gonna get started on these today!!

Penelope said...

Done!

Ann On and On... said...

I have a lot of greeting to do.... I know what I'll be doing over the weekend. T.G.I.F. :D

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Been away from my blog for awhile so trying to catch up, I will start on this now :)

Aubrey said...

Ooooh! I have 2 weeks to catch up on. I'm up to the challenge! This should be fun!