Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Welcoming Day...Again!

We've got a new list of SITStas to welcome! Please give them a warm welcome!

Naturalmat
Love This Moment
Are You There God? It's Me.
Jenny's Open Closet
Life of a Tater Tot Mom

Adventures of an Innkeeper
When Did I Become My Mom?
Anything but Blonde
Deal Fanatic
Yogademia

Through the Valley of Life
Cocoa-Mommy
[a Dash of A-mazing!]
Nursing: A Lifestyle
Sincerely, Sara Cate

Life on Stepping Stone Lane
GirlsCurls
Feeling Fit With Dana
My Take on Mommyhood
Mimzywood Academy
Anastasia Bee


Enjoy your week!
:0) Sandy

9 comments:

Carma Sez said...

Done :-)

Just Lisa said...

Done! Have a great week!

said...

I'm done. Got it all done in an hour at the library. A couple of comments I left were not on the most current posts, but they're there.

Lesley said...

a little late...but here I go!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Little slow - but I got them done. Like Joy, as I looked through their blogs, went and commented on older posts that caught my eye. Hope that's ok.

Penelope said...

done

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Off to meet some new Sitstas, thanks.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

So is it just me - or have things been really quiet around here lately! :-)

Mamarazzi said...

woo hoo second list down...i am on F-I-R-E!

and ya know what? i feel great!