Friday, February 6, 2009

Thanks girlies

I had a busy day yesterday and didn't stop by the club house.. SO I missed getting my blog (and google ads) in the last post.. BUT someone must have thought of me because I made .24 cents yesterday!! HUGE for my Google tally... I've actually been considering a tongue and cheek post just about how much I DO NOT make with Google. I'm up to a whopping $30.07 and they don't pay you until you hit $100! But I'd blog for free anyway. sshhhh don't tell the hubby!!

I'll be popping by and clicking away on all of your blogs as well (daily hopefully).

Can I also put out there that I got an email from the family friends who are helping the Witt family with Tuesday's memorial on Saturday. They have set up a memorial fund in Tuesday's memory. You can either contact Jen via email at wjmell@q.com or go to This Blog


Have a FAB Friday my fellow Wagonistas! Who came up with that by the way? It's GREAT!

oh my blog is Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom

10 comments:

Brandy said...

I clicked for you! Here's hoping you make it to $50 soon!

Sandy said...

I'll stop by and click for you too!

angi_b72 said...

i will go click for you!!

Julie said...

I made it up to $1...I'm so excited!

DiPaola Momma said...

crazy isn't it? I read one "how to" blog.. you know from the people who are pulling in enough to quite their day job. It said "Even though getting a few hundred dollars a month is nice, consider removing Google an other such streaming ads. It will make your blog look more professional to sponors."... this was the moment I came face to face with the fact that my blog is more of a hobby.. HUNDREDS?!! But I'm okay with that too, don't get me wrong I'd love to make millions from blogging and retire in Tuscany.. BUT the human factor is worth the hours of writing and re-writing things!

I'm off to click.. beats cleaning house:P

DiPaola Momma said...

QUIT.. not quite.. maybe my spelling is scaring away the money? he he

Ash said...

When I put up Tuesday's virtual Wagie Ride Mr. Linky tomorrow, I'll make sure to add the Memorial Fund link as well.

Thanks for the heads up!

Brandy said...

DiPaola Momma - My thoughts exactly. I didn't start blogging to get rich (what a joke!) but just to write. As for the millions, I'm well on my way now that I have $1.64! LOL!

@TiffanyRom said...

You guys are so funny.

Unless you get really great numbers, they aren't tons of paid ads out there knocking down the door.

If we can start a movement to have women helping each other by clicking, we could all make some money!

I have started telling them I clicked on the ad in the comment I leave, maybe to remind them to pay it foward!

Off to do some clicking on you guys.

Tiffany

Lisa M said...

Not sure if I was the first, but I accidentally started calling myself a Wagonista after we were dubbed Welcomistas lol. I was tired! ;)

I went to your site (chicken nuggets of wisdom) and can't find any google ads.. am I missing something?

I don't have ads on my site yet, so I have no idea how they work.