Sunday, February 7, 2010

fresh out of the oven peeps

Circle Rice
All Things Thrifty
Heather's Hacienda
Just One Week
Luxe Glam

Always & Forever
College Mama Dorkiness
Madame Sucre
All Access Pass to Jack
Sassy Lala Boutique

Postcards by the Sea
An American Girl's Story 5371 Miles Away
So They Say
No, Don't and Stop!
The Pursuit of Mommyness

Treasures for Tots
Blue & White Life
It's Always Something
Autism's B---- [<--yes the "b" word that we think of first, that b-word. I like this lady already because I often feel like I'm schizophrenia's b----.]
Life After College


(note to self: I ended at #374)

5 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I'm a little late but will work on it today :)

Just Lisa said...

Done! See you next week!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Done :)

said...

I'm done now too.

Jen said...

I am a little late but I finished this list and will work on the next one later.